[Eeglablist] Artifact rejection on continuous data

colivero at sri.utoronto.ca colivero at sri.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 11 12:14:21 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am doing artifact rejection on continuous data using ERPLAB. When I run
it, it shows me the scroll plot for me to go over and double check with
the marked areas that exceeded the threshold I choose. Is there a way to
deselect/unreject some of these marked for rejection areas? I know that if
you click on the area it deselects but when I press reject it still
rejects the areas I deselected. Sometimes it marks areas around my event
markers but I do not want these deleted.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you