[Eeglablist] uimenu issue

Quitadamo, Lucia l.quitadamo at aston.ac.uk
Sat Aug 13 08:20:20 PDT 2016

Hello everybody,

I am creating an EEGLAB plugin for the analysis and detection of high-frequency oscillations (HFOs). I have created a set of functions which can be called by means of a list of uimenus which I already integrated in the EEGLAB interface. I would like to enable some of the uimenus only if some variables  (created by different functions) are present in the workspace. Do you know how to do that? I have tried with "userdata" property, but I have been able just to disable the uimenu at the startup.

Thanks for your support.

Best,

Lucia