[Eeglablist] Study clustering on a specific frequency band

Maya Pinacle mayapinacle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:11:53 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I have a Study file contain datesets from 23 subjects, and I would like to
cluster the ICs in the alpha frequency band and gamma frequency band
seperately. Hence this will give me the chance to compare the differences
between the frequency bands' behaviours on clustering.

However I am a bit confused with the way of clustering on a specific
frequency band so I would really appreciate your recomendations on that. So
for a clustering on a specific frequency band should I filter each
subject's data on that specific frequency band before creating the study
and then to run clustering on that data? or Is there a way to run
clustering on a specific frequency band setting the preclustering frequency
parameters to the frequency band of interest?

I would really appreciate any comments on that please.

Maya