[Eeglablist] Study clustering on a specific frequency band

Bilgin Bilgin bilginlab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:33:29 PDT 2016

Hi Makoto,

Thank you very much for the answers. The main issue that I am having is I
would like to compare the behaviours of the networks between the clusters
for the different frequency bands as well. Due to different ERSP parameters
gives different clustering layouts I cannot compare directly the networks
of different frequency bands.

If I filter the data before hand the clustering, I also doub that I might
end up with different clustering layouts.  Hence in such a case, would you
recommend cluster the components in a broad band ERSP and then filter the
data to the frequency band of interest and run the connectivity analysis?

Thank you very much in advance,

Maya