[Eeglablist] uimenu issue

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 19 18:24:54 PDT 2016

Dear Lucia,

> I want to enable/disable items in a uimenu I created and integrated in
the Eeglab interface.

I see. I often need to pick up this kind of tricks from other plugins for
example. Some of the plugins have pretty complicated code to control enable
and disable their menu items depending on some other variables. I can't
give you good examples now, unfortunately, but I recommend you install
random plugins to investigate what they do in eegplugin_xxx.m part. Sorry
for my stupid answers!

Makoto