[Eeglablist] re referencing to average after ICA

G Prathap ggeesara at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:13:02 PDT 2016

Dear Raquel,

Yes, if you use ICA you can able to remove some of the dependable signal
and get all the independent components. But when you use ICA please do
attention on function which used to weight calculation.This[1] is my one of
project which does this. Hope this will help you.

1.https://github.com/GPrathap/FastICA_in-_C-

Thanks,
Geesara

Geesara Prathap,