[Eeglablist] Spectopo function parameters

Mohammed Jarjees m.jarjees.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 02:27:59 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I created study using EEGlab to compare the power spectrum density (PSD) between 4 groups for 2 conditions.
I need to compute PSD using "Spectopo" . However, there are two option of the "Specmode" ('fft' and 'psd').
I have try both of them and I got two different results.

My questions are :
                                     What is the difference between these two mode?
                                     What is the method behind each of them?
                                      Is it possible to calculate logarithmic PSD using 'psd' mode?

Best Regrads
Mohammed