[Eeglablist] STUDY ERSPDATA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 9 14:31:09 PDT 2016

Dear Simon,

Although I haven't used channel-level STUDY, yes I agree, at least this
number 11 does not make sense to me immediately. If you think this is a
bug, please file it to EEGLAB Bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Makoto

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 9:00 AM, Simon Recherche <srigoulotresearch at gmail.com