[Eeglablist] Predefined dipole location ?

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 17 15:06:39 PDT 2016

Iman -

Zeynep's NFT toolbox can make a forward model from an MR image.  She can
give you further advice about placing hypothetical source dipoles wherever
you like.

Scott

--
Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of