[Eeglablist] Help with scale on channel data

Raquel Cowell raquel.cowell at snc.edu
Thu Sep 22 07:39:19 PDT 2016

Hi EEGLAB,

I am not sure if I have imported my channel locations correctly. I am
importing data from a 32 electrode Actichamp system. It appears that the
channel locations have been properly imported from the header file.
However, when I plot the channel data, the scale seems off and all channels
do not appear present.

I am uncertain if this has implications for further processing.

Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Any thoughts or insights into this problem from the community would be
greatly appreciated.

Best,
Raquel