[Eeglablist] Artifact rejection by ICA for continuous data

nasrin maarefi n_maarefi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 01:27:35 PDT 2016

Hello everyoneI have a mixed dataset which I downloaded from website including auditory and visual experiment. I want to repeat the preprocessing of the related paper to prepare them for future analyses on visual segments. They just used ICA for removing artifacts without any eye inspection and other methods for continuous eeg not epoched. Now I don 't know how can I repeat ICA for continuous eeg (without epochs)? I do not have any experience to detect artifacts by eye inspection or other methods.