[Eeglablist] Open Rank Computer Scientist Position, Department of Cognitive Science, Occidental College

Aleksandra Sherman asherman at oxy.edu
Thu Sep 29 17:53:06 PDT 2016

The Department of Cognitive Science at Occidental College invites
applications for an open-rank faculty position in Computer Science. We seek
a computer scientist who has a strong interest in building Occidental’s
Computer Science program and who can also contribute to Cognitive Science.
We have a preference for candidates with research interests at the
intersection of computer science and cognitive science (broadly construed),
including such areas as computational neuroscience, artificial
intelligence, computer vision, computational linguistics,
human-computer/robotic interactions, computer science education, and game
design.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field, and a
strong commitment to educating undergraduates through teaching and
research.

More information can be found here:
http://www.oxy.edu/cognitive-science/computer-scientist-search

--
Aleksandra Sherman, PhD
Assistant Professor of Cognitive Science