[Eeglablist] BrainAmp_128 channels

Fang-Yu Chang hardheard101 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 04:02:51 PDT 2016

Dear eeglablists,

I have further question which is related to this.

My question is how to correctly import BrainAmp channel locations into
EEGLAB.
The Brain Product's technician said
"EEGLAB can recognise standard channel names and add the relevant standard
coordinates. The channel names are stored in the .vhdr file of your
recorded data, so if you have used standard labels for your channels in
your Recorder workspace EEGLAB should recognise these names and add the
standard coordinates."

When I clicked 'Edit' => 'Channel locations', it showed three options as
follow:
"use BESA file for 4-shell dip fit spherical model"
"use MNI coordinate file for BEM dip fit model"
"use spherical file with eye channels"

I didn't know which one to choose, so I tried all options. I found that
values (polar angle etc.) were different.
Please give me any comments. Thanks for helping in advance.

Sincerely,

Fang-Yu Chang