[Eeglablist] Error in std_envtopo

Martin Randau cmmrandau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 01:22:58 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I am having problems with the plugin std_envtopo. When running it from the
gui on a study composed of 2 groups with 4 conditions each fresh after
clustering I get this error:

Error using  *
Inner matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in std_envtopo (line 322)
                        convTopoErp{1, cls}{columnwise,rowwise} =
tmpTopo3*erp;  %min abs =
                        zero

Error in gui_std_envtopo>startButton_Callback (line 560)
STUDY = std_envtopo(STUDY, ALLEEG, arguments{:});

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in gui_std_envtopo (line 42)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)gui_std_envtopo('startButton_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Sometimes the error goes away after running the 'precompute component
measures' -> 'build preclustering array' -> 'cluster components' but this
is often not the case. I do not know what is causing the error, so please
let me know if you need more information. I am able to plot everything
(scalp maps, ERP, dipoles, power spectrum) from the 'edit/plot clusters'
menu. Number of sessions, conditions and groups are consistent in the
dataset.

Venlig hilsen / Best wishes
Martin

Stud. Med.
University of Copenhagen

Center for Neuropsychiatric Schizophrenia Research (CNSR) & Center for
Clinical Intervention and Neuropsychiatric Schizophrenia Research (CINS)
Copenhagen University Hospital
Psychiatric Centre Glostrup
Ndr. Ringvej
DK-2600 Glostrup
Denmark
e-mail: cmmrandau at gmail.com <nikolaj at cnsr.dk>
phone: +45 42744285 <%2B45%203864%200844>