[Eeglablist] How to define reference when loading the data?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 17 20:02:18 PDT 2016

Dear Ilya,

This is a very slow response, sorry for that!

> When I try to edit dataset info it doesn't allow me to change anything in
the 'reference' field.

Hmm I see.
In this case, you can perform average referencing again. Your data should
stay identical after the process (because this is to subtract continuous 0s
from data if your data are already average referenced), and EEGLAB GUI
would tell you that the data are average referenced.

3 is Z?

Makoto