[Eeglablist] How to filter only EOG Channels?

Hanna Kadel kadel at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Oct 18 01:28:23 PDT 2016

Hi Andreas, Hi Tarik,

thanks for your suggestions. I scripted a similar thing, I simply copy
the EEG struct, filter the copy, and replace only the EOG channel data
of the original set with the filtered ones. Works fine, few lines of
code and easy to do, I just assumed there might have been a built-in
option that I oversaw ;-)

Thank you both for your detailed concepts!

Hanna

Dipl.-Psych. Hanna Kadel
Philipps-Universität Marburg
Fachbereich Psychologie
Cognitive Neuroscience of Perception and Action
Gutenbergstraße 18
D-35032 Marburg

Tel: 06421 28-22160
E-Mail: hanna.kadel at staff.uni-marburg.de