[Eeglablist] Comparison STUDY ERSPDATA and ERSPDATA from script

Simon Recherche srigoulotresearch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 06:50:50 PDT 2016

Yes, the difference I found was between time-frequency plot and values in
matrices obtained from  Arnaud's script on the tutorial

I compared these two methods designed to calculate ERSPs

1)  only with the GUI. a) I precompute the measures with the default
parameters b) I plot ERSP of one channel from data of one subject. c) I can
read all the values of the plot.

2) only with script. a) I ran the script described in the first email
(adaptation from Arnaud's script).

The values from the two methods should be similar but it is not the case.

In other words, what does std_precomp and how (and why) is it different
from pop_newtimef ?

Thanks,

Simon