[Eeglablist] Study Plot channel ERSP GUI and script output

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 25 13:26:04 PDT 2016

Dear Katharina,

To be honest, the STUDY design is also a mystery to me, particularly kind
kind of things. If what you reported is correct, it is certainly confusing,
at least to me. I'm happy for you that you found it out anyways!

You can give comment on this to developers. Please copy and paste your
message to EEGLAB bugzilla
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I appreciate your cooperation and patience.

Makoto