[Eeglablist] Merging two datasets with unequal numbers of events

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:08:58 PDT 2016

As some others have pointed out, there's no reason why different lengths or
different numbers of trials should matter, so it's hard to diagnose what
the problem is; I think your best bet is to create an issue on the EEGLAB
bugzilla and upload your file there, so that others can see if they can
replicate your problem and try to play around with the data to see what's
going on.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>