[Eeglablist] source signals

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:09:52 PST 2016

Dear Nasrin,

I don't think EEGLAB supports distributed source localization solution.

>Is there any way in EEGLAB to construct source signals with matrix output
not just color figures of activity?

This is basically sum(n IC scalp topos x their ICA activations). When you
compute envtopo() it is computed (hence you see a scalp map of mixed
components at a certain timepoint; it changes from timepoint to timepoint).

Makoto