[Eeglablist] Wiki pages for concepts and coding for preprocessing

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 12 22:41:11 PST 2016

Dear List,

I updated the following two wiki pages, one for preprocessing concepts and
the other for practical Matlab coding for EEGLAB. The latter now contains a
full preprocessing pipeline code. These are admittedly dogmatic, but I hope
to share some ideas and concepts that other may also find useful. If you
find errors or improvements, please let me know.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_preprocessing_pipeline#Example_of_batch_code_to_preprocess_multiple_subjects_.2812.2F12.2F2016_updated.29

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_useful_EEGLAB_code#Example_of_batch_code_to_preprocess_multiple_subjects