[Eeglablist] .icasphere

Ahmad, Jumana jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Dec 12 07:41:44 PST 2016

Dear List,
When copying the 1Hz (I actually did 1.5Hz) filtered data's weights to the 0.1Hz dataset, do you copy over .icasphere, or should the icasphere be re-calculated from the 0.1Hz set?
Best wishes,
Jumana

Jumana Ahmad
Post-Doctoral Research Worker in Cognitive Neuroscience
EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP) & SynaG Study
Room M1.09. Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences (PO 23) | Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience | King's College London | 16 De Crespigny Park | London SE5 8AF

Phone: 0207848 0260| Email: jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk<mailto:antonia.sanjose at kcl.ac.uk> | Website: www.eu-aims.eu<http://www.eu-aims.eu/> | Facebook: www.facebook.com/euaims<http://www.facebook.com/euaims>

We are currently looking for volunteers with mild intellectual disability to be part of our exciting and world-leading European project into brain development and social behaviour. Please, do get in touch if you know of anyone who may be interested in taking part.