[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 12 22:20:15 PST 2017

Dear Zahra,

If you say you would analye independent components, the best path is to
create STUDY and use std_erpStudio() which I developed recently to provide
once-and-for-all solution for STUDY ERP.

Otherwise, you need to export individual subject's ERP data to ascii file
(or whatever) using EEGLAB function and perform statistics by yourself. You
can find this option in EEGLAB main GUI 'File' -> 'Export'

>From Lufthansa455 to Frankfurt,

Makoto