[Eeglablist] Questions About Emotion using EEG

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 12 22:40:05 PST 2017

Dear Matheus,

I have never used it, so it's just my guess.
If you can connect it, perhaps via LSL (I don't know if it is supported or
not), to any computer that runs real-time BCI application you can do
anything. Stefan Debener published a paper years ago to show that by
changing E-motive's electrodes with standard wet ones, one can gain much
more siganal quality... or something like that, and the kit is available
etc. Sorry if my info is inaccurate!

>From Lufthansa455 to Frankfurt,

Makoto