[Eeglablist] Brain PSD thresholds by frequency band

Alberto Sainz albertosainzc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:32:36 PST 2017

Hello,

I am struggling a bit with ICA rejection when measuring PSD. I am not sure
if i am prunning too much data when i look at some results. For example, I
saw references of delta power between 0-6 and others between 0-20. I am not
sure when high delta power (20?) is an artifact or brain activity.
For alpha band right now i dont get power values larger than 1.

Do we have any reference for (EEG-measured) PSD thresholds by frequency
band? Also any for typical PSD artifacts like eye blinks?

I hope I explained it correctly.

Thanks