[Eeglablist] Heatplot generation using EEGLab

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:19:12 PST 2017

Dear Sai,

You first need to define events and extract them as epochs.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_05:_Extracting_Data_Epochs

Then 'Plot' -> 'ERP map series' - 'In 2D' to show scalp topography.

These are the basic visualization ability available from GUI. If you can
code, you have much more degrees of freedom.

Makoto