[Eeglablist] Filtering ICs by std_selectICsByCluster

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:53:52 PST 2017

Dear Shingo,

That's my plugin. Sorry for trouble.
Here are workarounds and information I want to know.

1. I want to know your factorial design of the STUDY.design. What
conditions do you have, and are they within or between subjects, or mixture
of them?

2. Generally, you can't have zero IC entry for a cluster for both within
and between conditions. Could you please check if each condition has at
least 1 IC entry.

3. Could you please check 'Skip...' checkbox to just to perform projection
& save?

Please keep me updated. This is a key tool that allows manual IC rejection
at the group level, so I want to make it robustly available. I appreciate
your cooperation and patience.

Makoto