[Eeglablist] Induced power from wavelet

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 24 18:00:36 PST 2017

Dear Nancy,

I don't quite understand the question, but I guess that you want to know
how you deal with ERSP most straightforwardly? I think you use newtimef()
function, and visualize the first output as

figure
imagesc(output); axis xy

The basic figure is this. Then you change xaxis labels, yaxis labels, etc.
Do not forget to use eegh(); you perform an operation from GUI first, then
type eegh() to obtain the code executed.

Makoto