[Eeglablist] high frequency oscillation- eeg advice

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 26 15:36:04 PST 2017

Dear Jumana,

When you do the bandpass at once, the filter order for 0.1Hz high-pass will
be applied to your low-pass, which should be really excessive. It's better
to do high-pass and low-pass separately. And I still don't like 0.1Hz
high-pass if you use FIR (and I do not know how bad it is to use IIR...
I've heard it can become 'unstable' but I've never seen it myself)

> I won't be using granger causality but I will be estimating phase during
ITC.

Should be ok.

Makoto