[Eeglablist] Dear Arnaud Delorme, Scott Makeig,

valerio jus valeriojus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:28:48 PST 2017

Dear Arnaud Delorme, Scott Makeig,

First of all, I need to thank you for the great effort in your overall
work, from the one hand, and the wonderful EEGLAB toolbox, from the other
hand.

Second, I'm writing to you asking help not only for me, but for students,
researchers, and everyone who is working or interested to work in this
sophisticated domain.  Please write a book for us, where you can summarize
all your extensive experience in this field since you have strong
theoretical and practical background. Such book will be the most trustful
book in this field where everyone can really read and obtain knowledge from
the correct source.

Finally, I wish you consider this request, and look forward to see such
book available soon.

Thanks and all the best to you!

Valerio