[Eeglablist] Post ICA signals

Luigi Pavone gi19gi82 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:39:39 PST 2017

Hello everybody,

I wuold like to have an average EEG signal after ICA across all the epochs.

I have 350 epochs of about 250 samples each.

After performing ICA and removing some components, i would like to plot
average EEG signal across all the epochs, cleaned from these components, in
other words i would like to have one trace of 250 samples each that is the
average of the 350 traces, one for each eeg channel.

Is this signal already the ERP plot that EEGLAB suggest after components
removal?

Or should i take the EEG from MATLAB workspace and create a script to do
this?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Luigi