[Eeglablist] interpolate previously deleted channels

Gorka FG gorkafraga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:08:52 PST 2017

hi Tarik,
thanks. Following  Makoto's pipeline and your suggestion, I first loaded a
dataset with all chans saved the EEG variable with a different name , e.g.
originalEEG.
 Then I start my subjects' loop in which I load each dataset and then run :
pop_interp(EEG,originalEEG.chanlocs, 'spherical') .
This seem to work fine

On Feb 10, 2017 1:02 AM, "Tarik S Bel-Bahar" <tarikbelbahar at gmail.com>