[Eeglablist] questions related to erpimage() function

Akshay Maggu akshaymaggu86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:42:05 PST 2017

> 1. cbar: How to define the high-low limits of 'cbar'? Could I set these
limits arbitrarily? For example, say, I want to look at +/-5 uV range
irrespective of presence of higher amplitude peaks (say 10 uV).

Yes, it determines the color scale.

I am able to fix this now. Had to do a 'caxis',[-5 5] after 'cbar'.

> However, It seems that I can't set the avewidth anything greater than '1'.

You may have a problem in either your data length or number of epochs. How
many epochs do you have now?

This was the case indeed. Though I had 1000 epochs, I was reading the
epochs one by one in a for loop as I wanted visuals of continuous update of
the erpimage plot. By doing so, each time 1 epoch was being handled in the
loop by the erpimage function and thus, it couldn't work with the avewidth
as 10. But, when I plotted using all data of 1000 epochs one-shot, the
script ran smooth with avewidth as 10. Thanks, Makoto, Tarik and others for
their comments.