[Eeglablist] Using a laplacian filter with ICA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 17 18:15:48 PST 2017

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your comment. Your explanation is very clear and reasonable.
I agree that every signal processing has different assumption, merit, and
demerit. But I recognize that ICA has a singular status among them, IF the
claim of Onton & Makeig (2006) is correct. On the other hand I know its
potential problem as well, which I want to solve some day!

Makoto