[Eeglablist] baseline correcting twice?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:26:42 PST 2017

Hello,
That's an automatic message coming from the GUI, and if cancelled out
should do nothing, and one should have the epoched but not baselined data
in active eeglab memory.
If you don't include a baselining command in your code, it should not be
doing it either.
I usually baseline in the code and always make sure to save the baselined
version of the data before advancing.
One of course may simply run the pipeline on files two ways, and examine
the resulting EEG.data to see if an additional baseline was selected.