[Eeglablist] SIFT folder structure bug

Marius Klug marius.s.klug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 02:57:34 PST 2017

Hi list,

I've just found a little bug in the SIFT toolbox while updating to eeglab
v14. I hope this is not old news for everyone here ;-) It's not a bug of
eeglab, which is why I didn't post it in bugzilla.

The folder ".hgcheck" has a too deep recursive subfolder
"hg-checklink-fNMWvd" for Windows to handle. It seems to have no content
other than the subfolders. In order to delete the toolbox (or make the
warnings while starting eeglab disappear), one needs to use a third party
program like 7zip to rename the subfolders to one-character names until the
end and only then the folder can be removed.

Regards,
Marius