[Eeglablist] re-epoching, ICA selected periods

José Luis joseluisulloafulgeri at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:48:46 PST 2017

Hi,
I'm sorry my question was not enough clear,
I don't need to add another marker based on two previous markers. I need to
epoch my data based in two markers because my period of interest is between
a given marker A and another marker C and this interval of time is variable,
I have tried to found other related threads in the EEGlab list but the last
one was on 2013, and apparently there was no way to do it, I wanted to know
if someone has implemented this by now,

thanks,