[Eeglablist] EEG Data containing Ocular artifacts

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:16:23 PDT 2017

Hello Vaishali, some notes below, all the best.

check out the eeglab sample datasets and sample study dataset, using
the not-cleaned not-epoched files
check out the eeglab sample data depository.
Both can be found by googling the following terms
free eeg erp data
or
free EEG data database freely ERP data publicly available

try also googling the following:
Publicly available brain signals EEG MEG ECoG data
BNCI or BCI EEG databases

most of the data will have ocular artifacts you can detect and work with

see also past similar questions/responses related to your topic on eeglablist
by googling "eeglablist + your topic"