[Eeglablist] Issue with Clean_rawdata EEglab

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:07:25 PDT 2017

Hello Jose: Try the following, good luck!
This is a powerful tool that usually works well. See also the PREP article
and plugin for eeglab which uses simialr functions.
Try the following if you have not had a chance to:

0. Review past eeglab list postings on this topic and related topics.
1. Clean/remove all past instances of eeglab from your matlab path.
2. Clean/check your matlab setup (it should be fine)
3. Get and install new current version of eeglab (last build of 13 or the
new build 14).
4. install the processing plugins you are interested in.
5. Rerun your attempt on an eeglab .set file that you know is healthy (such
as one of the continuous tutorial files).
6. If it works, type eegh and review the code.
7. Open the various functions that clean eeg data is calling, and review
the basic help/instructions at the top.
Try to run again from the command line, the general function, as well as
sub-functions.
8. If still having issues, document the steps it takes to generate the
error better, and provide sample file.
9. This might be a bug, if you can replicate it, please consider posting it
to eeglab bugzilla.
10. You may also get some responses from other users of the tool on the
lists, or from the developer of the function (see help documentation for
those functions).