[Eeglablist] EEG_map

Ibtissem KHOUAJA ibtissem.Khouaja at live.fr
Wed Apr 5 09:07:18 PDT 2017

Dear list,

I used a tempral  method to detect epileptic seizures from the CHB-MIT database.

The results are displayed as an index variable over the time.

In x, I have the time vector  (1: 3600 second)

In y, I have the index values for each EEG channel (128 channel)

I need to present my results differently.

I want to have a grayscale image for each moment and taking into account the names of channels.

Is there a solution to this problem ?

Thank you so much for help,

Best,
Ibti

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ
PhD in computer science
Speciality: Biomedical Signal Processing
Laboratory: LTIM, University of Monastir, Tunisia
http://www.labtim.org/accueil.php
Laboratory: LIGM, Univerisity of Paris-East, France
http://ligm.u-pem.fr/