[Eeglablist] Name Conflict btw Matlab and Eeglab functions

Michele Barsotti nomeserio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:52:49 PDT 2017

Dear EEGLAB users,
I would like to use eeglab without opening the gui (running the eeglab.m
function) but I've a problem in adding the eeglab folders in the matlab
path - it gives me a lot of name conflicts.
I've tried to remove the Octave folder but there're still conflicts.

For the moment I'm using eeglab by running the GUI (eeglab.m function) and
then it works for the current matlab session.

Do you have any suggestion for this problem?
 maybe you've already solved this problem but I couldn't find the answer on
the web.

Thanks in advance

--
        -Michele-