[Eeglablist] Saving EEG set files after std_precomp

Sankar Alagapan sankar.alagapan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:15:25 PDT 2017

I am currently using the STUDY structure for clustering the components and
rejecting artifact components across many EEG datasets. I found that the
STUDY.cluster structure holds the information of which components are
present in which cluster (sets and comps) and using std_precomp allows for
rejecting these clusters and running custom operations on each EEG sets. A
lot of the processing I wish to do needs to be done on this artifact
rejected data and I am not clear on a few points.

1. Are the individual EEG sets updated with the new artifact rejected data?
2. Is there a way to save the component rejected EEG sets with information
about which components were rejected?
3. Should I write a custom function to accomplish this?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Sankar