[Eeglablist] Error while rejecting continuous data (eeglab 14)

Rafał Jończyk rafal.jonczyk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:45:22 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I have found a simple solution, but I'd like to get some feedback if this
does not negatively impact the EEG.event.structure in any way.
What I did was to write the following code:

EEG.event(1).type = num2str(EEG.event(1).type)

, which changes the first event in EEG.event.type structure field into a
string. Next, eeglab seems to automatically convert all the other events
into strings to make it a homogeneous array.

Would you say that is okay? I already checked, and I can insert boundary
events without any trouble.

Best,
Rafał