[Eeglablist] Artifact removal using ADJUST plugin

Rabnawaz khan 13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk
Tue Apr 25 03:34:43 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I am using ADJUST plugin for artifact removal from raw data. I follow the
instruction listed in the ADJUST manual to process the data. after running
ADJUST I get the artifacted ICs in a new pop-up window, I mark these ICs
for rejection and then I go to tools to remove these ICs (via EEGlab GUI
menu>>tools>>remove components). A new dataset is created (eegdata pruned
with ICA ), according to ADJUST tutorial this is the clean eeg data, but I
see from the plots that there is still artifact present in the data. When I
run ICA again and then again run ADJUST I get a new pop-up window in which
some other ICs are identified as artifacts. I remove these ICs again. But
still, artifact are present in data. I repeat running ADUST many time and
each time I get new ICs marked as an artifact.

I would be happy if you guide me with this problem.

Best Regards,

Rabnawaz