[Eeglablist] Removing Eye blink and artifact

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 03:31:39 PDT 2017

To start off, I would recommend checking introductory resources on ERP
analysis, such as the book by Steve Luck (*An Introduction to the
Event-Related Potential Technique*). These will discuss options available
for dealing with artifacts, including techniques for artifact rejection and
techniques for artifact correction (such as ICA, regression-based
correction, etc.). Once you've understood the general concepts behind this,
you can find previous discussions on this mailing list, and pages on the
EEGLAB wiki, that talk about the details of how to actually implement it in
EEGLAB or in other software.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>