[Eeglablist] how to remove event markers in BDF file

Grusha Prasad grusha.prasad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:32:12 PDT 2017

Hi Deepa!

What stimulus presentation software are you using? I don't know if this is
relevant but I know that sometimes some softwares can send "ghost triggers"
- http://forum.cogsci.nl/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/780#Comment_780
 Could it possible that your software might be doing something like this?

Grusha.