[Eeglablist] what is meant by average entropy?

Rabnawaz khan 13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk
Mon May 8 19:37:29 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I have cleaned EEG data and want to calculate average entropy values. I
have 14 channels in my data, but I am confused about the term "average". I
am supposing, it means that I have to compute entropy value for all 14
channels separately and then calculate average (i.e. sum all these values
and divide by 14). Is it?

One thing more, is there any way to compute average value for all 14
channels in once (i.e. taking all channels together)?

any help in this regard is appreciated, thank you.

Best Regards,

Rabnawaz