[Eeglablist] LORETA-KEY output

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:50:53 PDT 2017

Hello Priyanka,

The eeglablist is primarily for questions about eeglab. Some quick notes below:

*any computation or export steps are well-described within the
LORETA-KEY documentation.

*if you have computed SLORETA sources, it is likely you need to
transform them to ROIs first (following steps/help in SLORETA), and
then do the file export, which should give you values for each ROI
you've generated. This is relatively easy and well explained right in
the toolbox (see for example the SLORETA to ROI options 1, 2, and 3).

*note for connectivity, you will often need SLORETA solutions over
time, and not across all time points.

*check with the SLORETA support and/or check with authors who have
published using the toolbox.

*You may want to check out SIFT, Brainstorm or EEGNET, and other
software, for your uses, as they are a bit more flexible.

Best wishes!