[Eeglablist] pop_resample out of memory?

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 19 01:20:58 PDT 2017

Hi Agnieszka,

m should be 67 using the default parameters for the anti-alias filter when downsampling 512 to 256 Hz. Nothing to get out of memory, actually. Do you use custom cutoff or transition band width for the anti-alias filter (cf or df)?

Could you please make a file available (e.g. Dropbox; the bugtracker is still offline; btw, any news on this?) affected by the problem? Could you please send minimal sample code (relevant output of eegh in case working with the GUI) and information on OS, EEGLAB and MATLAB versions?

Best,
Andreas