[Eeglablist] How to Import Neuroscan .avg files to EEGLab

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri May 19 15:50:20 PDT 2017

Dear Jiushu,

If you are still having this problem...
According to this site, the function you mention does seem to be the one
dedicated for that file format.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno/eeglab/auto/loadavg.html
So in principle it should work. Could you send us error message or eegh
history, or anything that helps to diagnose the problem (such as a URL link
to a screenshot of the Matlab screen showing critical information)?

Makoto